3D printer Nexa3D NXE400
World’s Fastest Industrial 3D Printer
With an unprecedented 16L build volume measuring 10.8 in x 6.3 in x 15.7 in (27.5 cm x 16 cm x 40 cm), intelligent optimization, and Nexa3D’s revolutionary patented LSPc technology, the NXE 400 is the perfect printer for any application.
NXE400 3D Printer Benefits:
- Larger build volume. The NXE 400 features more than double the build volume compared to currently available technologies, allowing for much larger parts, higher part throughput, and ultimately lower part cost, all with the higher-resolution pixels (75 µm) and isotropic prints.
- Easy replacement of accessories.In addition to our highly reliable LSPc technology, the NXE 400 is crafted to be completely modular in design for easily interchangeable parts and technology upgrades eliminating hardware obsolescence.
- Advanced software.Nexa3D’s internally developed intelligent software connects our hardware and materials together into a powerful, user friendly system while providing a new era of predictive and prescriptive service. It’s as simple as pressing CRTL+P
- Smart connection. The connected optional Senor system provides the ability to track details with a digital double and automatically updates software to fine-tune print settings.
- Expendable materials. The Nexa3D NXE400 3D printer comes with two material cartridges.
Ceramic 3D Printers 3DCERAM CERAMAKER
3DCeram CERAMAKER uses 3D laser printing technology (SLA):
This method for 3D printing ceramic products is called stereolithographic technology (SLA). It involves the layer-by-layer curing of a special ceramic paste with a UV laser. After the printer finishes construction, the part is cleaned of the remnants of unpolymerized paste and washed in a special solution. After 3D printing, the part must then have its photopolymer removed via burning. Afterward, the part is again placed in the furnace to sinter the ceramics, which occurs at a temperature of about 1600-1700 C.
- Used for unique functional parts or small production runs
- Same properties as parts made using conventional processes
- Open system — you can use your own ceramics
- The platform is 100x100mm to 300x300mm platform
- Roughness of 2 microns
- Resolution of 35 μm, regardless of the size of the work platfrom
- Free Link Support Technology for creating mark-free parts
- Hybrid option
3DCERAM CERAMAKER C900 FLEX
|Application Industries||Foundry industry, jewelry industry, medical, automotive, dentistry, many others|
|Build area||300х300х100 mm|
|Layer thickness||35 microns|
The Ceramaker C100 Flex 3D printer has a chamber size of 300x300x100 mm, and—to save paste during work — you can choose between three different lengths of the construction platform 100x200x300mm.
The new industrial hybrid and multi-material, CERAMAKER 900H, is the only printer on the market capable of producing parts with these diverse specifications for the needs of the end user.
3DCERAM CERAMAKER C100 EASY
|Application Industries||Aviation and space, automotive, atomic industry, interior design, railway, engineering, medical, dentistry, shipbuilding|
|Build area||100х100х100 mm|
|Layer thickness||50 microns|
3DCERAM CERAMAKER C3600 ULTIMATE
C3600 ULTIMATE – A solution for Mass Production
The C3600 is designed for the production of large series as well as large products. Prototyping can begin with the C100 EASY, and then the C3600 ULTIMATE is used for production.
|Application Industries||Foundry, jewelry industry, medical, engineering|
|Build area||600x600x300 mm|
|Layer thickness||25 to 125 microns|
|Number of lasers||4 UV lasers|
|Laser wavelength||405 nm|