QUICKLY TRANSLATE YOUR DESIGN CONCEPTS INTO REALITY
Unique models of any sizes or quantity as quickly as possible
Scalable copies in one piece or assemblies
Design models or mockups to demonstrate your ideas
- Advanced, fully assembled prototypes and presentation models
- Create a detailed reproduction of a future product in both quality and aesthetics
- Any finish, colour, or material combination for a perfect match
- Blending next-gen production technologies with traditional craftsmanship
- A wide variety in size, detail level, and complexity
Functional Prototyping and low-volume production
SPEED UP PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE AND GO-TO-MARKET TIME
Eliminate time-consuming and costly tooling to produce a real-world part within days instead of months.
Industrial plastic parts or prototypes that stand up to real-life stress tests
Test production processes with complicated assemblies of one or multiple materials
Quickly receive hi-end metal prototypes for R&D from your CAD-model
- Transform digital CAD files on a screen into final products for user testing, design verification, or product design iterations
- Test your functional prototypes made from industrial materials — like metals, plastics, or ceramics — under thermal, chemical, and mechanical stresses of everyday product use.
- Explore manufacturing processes using functional prototypes to determine part weight, assembly process, and overall manufacturability.
Transforming CAD design into a physical object is now faster and more economical than ever before
Optimize your designs on the go with plastic concept models and master patterns
Professional-Quality 3D Printed Prototypes
Test out metal part design with plastic prototypes to save time, money, and part weight
- Rapid Prototyping service helps turn your ideas into real products quickly and efficiently.
- Create fast design iterations, physical proofs-of-concept, and scale models to fast-track production development.
Parts for METAL Casting
Your digital foundry with fewer expenses and more production
INVESTMENT CASTING PATTERNS WITH SLA QUICKCAST
MULTIJET PRINTING (MJP) FOR WAX CASTING PATTERNS
Dramatically shorten the production process for molds and cores
Produce sand molds and cores, from individual parts to small batches, without tools to make economical production possible. Unlike conventional production methods, 3D printing has almost no limit to the complexity of molds and cores.
- Produce low volumes of casted parts from a CAD model in 24-48 hours
- Reduce the costs of tooling
- Dramatically reduce the time it takes to produce tooling
- Lower the cost and space used for tooling storage
- Deliver “unmoldable” products
3D print master-models to make silicone molds for further plastic casting. No need for expensive metal die molds.
Make optimal die molds for plastic molding — great for high volume production.
Plastic casting in silicone is a method of small-scale production of products. 3D Store uses casting technology in flexible silicone molds for quick and efficient production of plastics parts. This technology is suitable for the production of low-volumes of products to escape expensive and time-consuming production of metal molds.
Molds are manuMolds accelerate the mass production of products, and although the creation of a mold is a complicated process involving multiple operations, we have the experience to assist in each step in this process.
3D Store offers customers engineering and consulting services, as well as research and development projects on material customization, testing, and verifications.
Additive engineering is an all-in-one solution for the integration of additive solutions into your production. Our team’s vast experience of various 3D technologies will help bring your business to the next level. We combine 3D equipment technical expertise with consulting services to investigate each step where additive manufacturing can be beneficial.
Such an approach guarantees that our clients receive the best solutions to fully engage with 3D technologies and the opportunities they bring.
We provide customer support at every stage: from 3D-modeling to the selection of materials and equipment, including its installation, as well as training and assisting in the launch of 3D parts production.
3D scanning and reverse engineering
This technology involves the use of a 3D-scanning machine to send information to a computer. The computer will then process this data, resulting in a three-dimensional (3D) model of the product, drawing, or technical documentation. In short, the process allows for the creation of an accurate virtual copy of a real object.
- 3D scanning is necessary to produce a product that only has one available copy.
- When the original design is missing, 3d scanning allows you to make changes to the geometry of a product or to scale it.